So I really do try to keep all of my politically related thoughts/conversations behind closed doors. The reason being I don’t think that I can, or should, talk anyone into anything. However, it has been bugging me lately that there are others out there who do not feel the same way about this concept. So in response to all of the Status Updates that I’ve been trying hard (and failing miserably) to ignore, here are all of my “Status Updates” that I have (up until now) known better than to post:
- trying really hard not to make snarky comments to the “God-loving Christians” about all of their hate-filled messages lately. oh wait. i think i just did.
- going to start assuming that all of my news sources are honest and accurate since everyone else seems to be assuming theirs is.
- apparently now a democrat, socialist, communist, and no longer a Christian… according to how everyone seems to be labeling people these days.
- tired of people confusing their faith with politics. and vice versa.
- thinking that if McCain can admit that Obama’s not a socialist, maybe you can too.
- finding it funny how a bunch of Christians are in an uproar over having to “share their wealth” even though Jesus commands us to do that. oh wait. maybe He meant everyone else, just not you.
And now for your snarky comments… 🙂