It is so hard to believe that my youngest celebrated her 2nd birthday yesterday! This last year has flown by, but she has been busy. Along with speaking a lot more and going from walking to running, here is a list of some of her accomplishments over the past year:
- got a CAT scan after falling from a chair
- taught herself to climb the ladders of her siblings’ bunkbeds
- started drinking coffee. black. don’t even try to put creamer in it- you’ll see her temper. just ask Brent.
- removed the letter keys of the laptop one by one
- scrubbed the bathtub while her sister was in it… with the toilet brush
- learned to open the doors and leave the house all by herself… without bothering to tell anyone
- pulled all of Trey’s birthday cupcakes off the counter onto the floor… and then helped herself
- learned to defend her property from her siblings… by screaming bloody murder
- dumped the dog’s water dish countless times… or poured the dog’s food into the water dish
- bathed herself in an entire bottle of pure maple syrup
Yep, it’s been a busy year. And it wasn’t even the “terrible two’s”… she’s on the fasttrack! 🙂
But with all of her craziness, she’s the funniest, sweetest, most cuddly 2 year old I know!